November 23, 2012

Putting Up the {White Flocked} Christmas Tree

I had always envied the white trees I had seen in magazines or online and now I am so excited to put up the one I purchased at the end of the season sale last year! I love the flocking... although it is very messy to put up. By the time I was done fluffing the branches, the floor had a light layer of "snow" and so did my clothes.

That's about as far as I got today after putting away the fall decorations and straightening up a bit. The ornament {vintage, of course!}boxes will come out tomorrow, and I have to remember where I packed the tree topper.



I saw a nice star at Walmart the other day that had a vintage look to it. I'll have to get the tree decked out and see if I want to change the top as well this year.



Slow but sure, the decorations will get up. I don't really see it as a chore; I do enjoy unwrapping the sparkling goodies I haven't seen for a year and the memories that go along with them. Let the season begin!

sig trans


Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails