October 15, 2012

Vintage Christmas Cards... Pink Week!

The theme of the vintage Christmas cards I'll be posting this week from my collection is Pink. Today's card features a beautiful church with a pink Christmas tree in the foreground and pink light glowing in the windows. A couple in a sleigh (dressed in pink) hurries to get to church in time.

Although the photo doesn't do the glitter justice, the trees, star, church and path are all highlighted with bits of silver sparkles.


Inside flap message
"Let the heavens rejoice,
and let the earth be glad."
Psalms 96:11

Greeting
May all the joy and gladness
of the
Christmas Season
be yours
today and always

Markings:
25x935
Made in USA
15
There is also a tiny logo that I cannot read. If I am able to find a high quality magnifying glass to read it further I will update the post.

Note: All cards posted are from my collection and are for your personal, non-commercial use only.  Images may be pinned on Pinterest and used for re-posting on your blog if the image links back to this post and credits the source.

sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails