September 28, 2012

Silver Casserole Repurpose {Fall Decor}

I have found a great way to use my silver casserole dish for fall. This piece has been one of the most versatile pieces of thrift shop silver I have found.


This is pretty simple. Just add a fat pillar candle in a fall color and add a few silk leaves (or real ones you have preserved in wax) for color. I found the cloche at Hobby Lobby last year as part of a 2 piece set but I don't think I have ever used the bottom of it. The dome fits the casserole, as well as my Longaberger Pie Plates (which I use for quiche, pasta and salads, too) and it is mainly used in those ways.


My favorite part of this silver casserole is the sweet little legs. They are very ornate and give it a little glam!


Fall is when I seem to light a candle every evening. I love the warmth and glow it brings to the room, not to mention the scent. What's your favorite piece of vintage silver?

sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails