July 17, 2012

Vintage Colors of the Globe & Coloring Yardsticks.... Share the Love Wednesday Link Party Time!

It's link party time! Welcome to Share the Love Wednesday--a place to share and find inspiration for all your fabulous projects.

Eclectically Vintage

I am featuring two links from last week. The first is a beautiful collection of globes. Occasionally I see a globe at the thrift store and wonder how or where I would display it. Grouped together, this fabulous collection of globes, it is really quire stunning! I love that each is slightly different in coloring--they are all little works of art!  The collection is from Kelly at Eclectically Vintage!


Creative Passage

This next link is so unique. From a broken down stool to a fabulous piece of furniture, I love all the details. It's actually pretty easy to replicate as well. From the unique colors she tinted each yardstick and the perfect contrast of a black iron base, this is a project I would love to do. Find the easy tutorial at Ellen's Creative Passage!



I'm looking forward to this week's party to see what you have been up to. Link up, and please don't forget to link back within your post with a blog button (from my sidebar) or text link so that others can find the party.  If your post has been removed because there wasn't a link back, add the button below or a text link and link up again. Most importantly... mingle... click around the other links and find yourself some fabulous new blogs to visit!

Let the links begin!


sig trans

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails