June 15, 2012

Posh & Portable Decorating {Book Inspiration}

Two great ideas from this fun book, Living in a Nutshell: Posh and Portable Decorating by Janet Lee.

I love the charcoal walls with similarly painted frames. Instant art! I also like how they mixed ornate frames with those that are more plain and also damaged frame pieces.

I've seen this idea with gold, silver or white frames, but never all in the same color as the wall; it's kind of cool!




This next idea I could certainly use as well. A folding screen turned into a shoe rack. I have tons of shoes and it would be nice to keep them all handy, but hidden.


There are lots of great ideas in this book. I am writing a fast post this morning and didn't have time to find a website for the book or author but if you click on the book below it will take you to her page on Facebook. 


sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails