April 10, 2012

Share the Love Wednesday Link Party!


Welcome to another Share the Love Wednesday link party! Seems like time has flown by since last week's party. Holiday weeks will do that! I was lucky enough to be able to take a day off of work and visit my daughters at college last weekend as they couldn't make it home for Easter with school and work schedules. Everything seems a little behind this week, including starting the weekly link party!

Jody at Thyme for Home made over this $20 bargain desk into a royal beauty! The blue and gold is gorgeous!




These sweet peat-pots were dressed up for Easter with a tissue paper printing technique I hadn't heard of until reading this post over at My Heart Song. Change up the graphic and you can use this idea for any occasion.



One more Easter idea I'm saving for next year are the chalk-paint eggs over at Thoroughly Modern Me. They are really unique and how fun they would be for little hands to decorate!



I hope you'll join the party this week! Link up your projects below and please include a link back to the party with a blog button (from my sidebar) or a text link in your post. Let the links begin!

Check in with me on Facebook and find more inspiration on my boards at Pinterest!

sig trans




Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails