February 28, 2012

Vintage Inspired Nursery, a Vase from Mardi Gras Beads and a Pink Table Makeover

Welcome to Share the Love Wednesday, a link party where you can share your ideas with other creative bloggers from all over. 

Link up makeovers, crafts, recipes, vintage finds--whatever your hearts desire. I love to discover new blogs and visit those who link up every week. There are so many great ideas each week and I thank each of you for stopping by and joining the party!

Here are some of my favorites from last week...



Gorgeous Nursery at A Sort of Fairy Tale


This is a beautiful nursery from A Sort of Fairy Tale--so many pretty elements from the pennant banner to the bright colors! There are lots of great ideas here... I want this room!


Before & After from Meeha Meeha


You'll have to click over to Meeha Meeha to see the "after," but I have to tell you there are so many other beautiful elements in this room you'll love!




Mardi Gras Bead Vase from Aprons & Ambition



Love this photo--such beautiful muted colors with a pop of yellow. See that vase? It's made from Mardi Gras beads! All the details and full tutorial are over at Aprons & Ambition.


Grab a feature button from my sidebar if you've been featured!

I hope you'll join the party this week. Link up your blog post below and please display my party button or a text link below the post you link up so others can find the party. I can't wait to see what this week's links bring!

sig trans

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails