November 27, 2011

Free 2012 Mini Printable Calendar Craft!

I have updated my calendar printable for 2012. It's a miniature calendar that you cut out, then pad with rubber cement. It makes a tiny tear-off calendar you can use with your paper crafts to create some great little gifts for the holidays or a very fun calendar for your personal use.

The 2013 version of the calendar is available HERE!


I enjoy making these calendar crafts. They are great to tuck in Christmas cards, or to make into a Christmas card. It's a tiny gift, full of handmade goodness. You choose the papers to surround it to make it your own.


I keep one on my home office bulletin board and another at work. This craft makes a great little gift and they are so fun to make.


Detailed instructions for making the notepad calendar can be found here in last year's tutorial and you can download the printable calendar for 2012 here.


Go ahead and share the link back, blog about it or send the link via facebook to your friends. Please link your post back to this blog. Send me a picture of how you are using it. I can't wait to see your creations! .

Enjoy!


 

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails