October 30, 2011

A New Use for a {Pretty} Old Thing

A tarnished silver teapot. Many would pass it by; some might call it ugly. I picked it up and brought it home.




I don't mind the tarnish; I kind of like it. It looks especially pretty as a contrast against the rich colors of fall.  I have a use for it {I knew I eventually would}. It's holding my stash of plastic bags, ready to be reused.


On a table near the back door, it stands ready to hold one of the supplies most needed in a home with two golden retrievers.


Not the most gracious use, I know. But I do not serve tea every day and I do need these bags every day.  Have you ever seen a prettier container for them? It becomes part of the fall decor... in a most useful way!
 







sig trans 
 <br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b>Photobucket

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails