August 8, 2011

Kane County Flea Market {Fun}

I haven't been to Kane County Flea Market in St. Charles, Illinois, since last season... it was so fun to return this past weekend. The market was even bigger than last year; they have filled another building with vendors.
I snapped just a few pictures of some great looking booths--we really had to rush through everything near the end to see as much as possible.

You'll have to excuse my photos... they are from my phone camera. There were lots of things I would have loved to come home with, but you can't have it all!  Of course I managed to bring home a few things.


Isn't this slip covered chair pretty? It is such a simple cover; I snapped this picture to help with me a chair dilemma I have in my house (more on that another day).These next few pictures were just taken because of the attention to detail in setting up booths. These lights had ruffled covers on them--they were really a nice touch!



This one below looked better in person... it's just a vintage tablecloth draped over a patio umbrella. Somehow the picture doesn't translate the feeling that well.


This booth was really cute. Check out the little stand holding their paper bags. Love it!


You'll have to look closely below, but there is a set of shutters or cabinet doors with metal mesh set in them; the dealer had jewelry hanging from the mesh.



We were running out of time and of course I saw this vendor with beautiful crystal chandeliers just as the market was ending. I would love to have one these (or two or three... or one in every room!) beauties.




I could truly spend two days at this show. There's so much to see and it's always fun to go back on the second day to get great prices on pieces the vendor may not want to pack up & take home!



sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails