July 5, 2011

Sweet Vintage Kitten Images & Share the Love Wednesday #20!


I visited a few of my favorite thrift shops over the holiday weekend and only came away with a few treasures. 
Considering that I am trying to pare down my various collections to only keep those things I truly enjoy this is probably not a bad thing!


I still have a thing for vintage children's book illustrations. I can't help but smile when I see the sweet images.



Here's a few of the images from a book entitled The Seven Wonderful Cats. It's a Rand McNally storybook retold by Wallace C. Wadsworth and illustrated by Elizabeth Webbe. This last one is my favorite! They are all high resolution so you should be able to use them in your craft projects.


Last week's highlights...
I was able to visit each and every link from last week and leave comments on just about all of them. I love to see all the creative beauty that links up! If you've been featured, please grab this feature button and shout out the news that your blog is something special!





Button




This link from chipping with charm is only the beginning of inspiration you'll find on this sweet blog! Laurel incorporates vintage finds in new ways all around her kitchen. If you click on over to Chipping with Charm you'll find a great use for an old pew rack and more!



I have a thing for chairs, and so this makeover at Clustres caught my eye very quickly. I love the color she painted it, and the addition of a seat pillow from a drop cloth with her own painted design is really creative.



 Wouldn't it be nice if you could enjoy your jewelry collection every day? The contrast of the sparkle and bling against the matte finish of a vintage window screen is really beautiful. I love how this Jeanne at the Bees Knees Bungalow has made jewelry storage into a piece of art!




Thanks so much to each of you who linked up last week. I truly enjoy visiting each and every one of you to see what you've been up to! I'm ready for another week of fun, so let's get the party started...

Two easy requests...

Link back to the party with a party or blog button or a text link & limit to one link per blog! Let's party!


Button


sig trans


Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails