May 17, 2011

Share the Love Wednesday Link Party #14!

Welcome to Share the Love Wednesday Link Party #14!


Welcome to Share the Love Wednesday! There were so many fun link ups last week--thanks to each of you who joined the party.  I love to visit each of the blogs that link up. Here's a few of my favorites from last week...


This beautiful vignette was created by Delight  and it truly is a visual delight to look at. It sits atop a silver tray and holds a vintage trophy dripping with rhinestones and white roses. It holds all my favorite things! Stop over and see the rest of Linda's post and all the pretty eye candy on her blog by clicking here


These beautiful spoon garden markers are something I would really like to try. They are so simple to make and they could be used in so many different ways. And... they're silver! Check out Ellen's full tutorial over at Creative Passage


The post that hit the sentimental sweet spot was this one at Focal Point. Lynda made Mother's Day special for her mom by putting together an amazing brunch spread that looks like it's straight out of a magazine. The detail she put into the tablescape is amazing.. and all for her sweet mom! She put so much time and thought into this little event it brought tears to my eyes. Check out the "event" here!


I'm looking forward to seeing what's new with my readers! Thanks to all of you who linked up last week. I can't wait to see what fabulous projects and ideas this week will bring.


A few reminders...

  • Please link just one specific post you want to feature, not your whole blog (to do this, click on the title of the post you want to link and it will open on it's own page, then copy that url
  • Please link back to the party so that others can find it. Grab my cute button (code is on my sidebar)  to include in your post or somewhere on your blog; text links are fine too.
  • If you have clicked around my blog and like what you see, consider being follower!
  • Try to visit a few other links if you can. Everybody loves comments and encouragement!



sig trans

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails