May 3, 2011

I'll Have Some Sunshine and Green Please & Share the Love Link Party #12


We've certainly had enough rain to bring it on, now we need the sunshine so I can get out into the garden and actually enjoy my time out there and not get too muddy! There's plenty of green in the yard and on this scalloped tray that sits in my front window. I always seem to stock up on indoor plants come early spring. I love the fresh and simple look.

Just outside that same window is this beautiful tall garden obelisk. It's from Plow and Hearth and when the weather warms up, my clematis will climb all the way to the top. It's really a pretty site when it blooms. Soon, I hope!

I have two weeks of links to highlight from Share the Love Wednesdays. Check out these cute decorative spheres from Details By Kari. Everytime I visit Pier One or Michael's I check out the different decorative spheres they have, but I haven't bought any yet. I would need quite a few to fill the large glass vase on my living room table, and I can't see spending the money on what are mostly seasonal elements.

 What I love about Kari's take on these is that they will work for any season and she made them from old sewing patterns! I love the neutral color and you can't beat the price. There are lots of crafty ideas on Details By Kari--I'm so glad she linked up to STL Wednesday!
 

Last week I loved this powder room at The Bees Knees Bungalow by Jeanne. Check out all the lovely details including the dresser made into a vanity, the vintage wire basket used to hold toilet paper and a display of photos as well! also includes a display of silver and a beautiful chandelier! So elegant and so many details--love it! Check out The Bees Knees Bungalow--there are lots of beautiful makeovers in each room.



Lastly, these beautiful peat pot baskets from Pam at House of Hawthornes are adorable! I think it was the glitter and silver pipecleaners that grabbed my eye. The vintage illustrations are also right up my alley! Although Pam made these for Easter, I can absolutely see these at place settings on Mother's Day, July 4 and Halloween, Christmas, etc... simply adorned with appropriate holiday graphics (and glitter of course). They'd also be really cute as favors for a shower or birthday party. Pam has so many great ideas for home and garden--I love all her vintage touches!

Thanks to all of you who linked up last week! I can't wait to see what fabulous projects and ideas this week will bring.

Linking this post to
Brambleberry Cottage


A few reminders...

  • Please link just one specific post you want to feature, not your whole blog (to do this, click on the title of the post you want to link and it will open on it's own page, then copy that url). Any post will work--no theme!
  • Please link back to the party so that others can find it. Grab my cute button (code is on my sidebar)  to include in your post or somewhere on your blog; text links are fine too.
  • If you have clicked around my blog and like what you see, consider being follower!
  • Try to visit a few other links if you can. Everybody loves comments and encouragement!





sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails