February 3, 2011

More Vintage Valentine Images {Love Pink}

This pretty Valentine I picked up at a local flea market a few weeks ago. I love the pink flowers and the red doily! All these images are high resolution so you should be able to print them out for your own Valentine projects. You can find more images to use in your crafts by clicking here. Enjoy!




The puppy isn't mine, he's from a pet safety site but I so wanted to share him.  I really need to get moving on my own Valentine crafts. Time to break out the glitter and glue. I love to send my college girls goodies and I've been collecting a few small goodies to send them for Valentine's Day.




Source
Enjoy these images, and don't forget to link up any vintage Valentine images or decorations you have to my Vintage Valentine party! Click on the button below to find it! 





Photobucket






Linking to blogs on my sidebar and...

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails