January 23, 2011

Thrift Shop Finds {Score!}

Just a quick post to show you some of my fabulous finds during my last thrift shop trip.


I've always been drawn to images of Mary, and lately statues and vases. This is a Lefton vase with pretty gold trim. It's kind of shabby as there's some residue that's a bit yellow on it, but even if it doesn't clean up I think it's lovely.


This little vase I picked up and put back several times, and it finally landed back in my cart. It was only 64 cents and I think it will look lovely with some lily of the valley peeking out this spring.


I saw this vase last week and this time it was marked down. I'd like to find a hyacinth bulb to set abloom in it. It would even be pretty with q-tips or makeup brushes.

When I walk in to the thrift store, I never know what I'll come out with. This time I was definitely pleasantly surprised! What's your latest find?

Check out the link parties I'm joining on my sidebar & below!

Photobucket

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails