December 11, 2010

Pale, Peaceful Nativity {All is Calm}

Here are some pictures of a nativity I have set up my hutch in my office.






This nativity is from Avon and was designed by artist Tom O'Brien. My mother gave it to me many years ago.

 
I love the colors, all pale and subtle...


The pearls were  a final touch. I have used them on my Christmas tree in the past and they've been packed away for a few years. I love how they look in the jar... I may keep them in there all year! Then I had the idea of letting them spill out around the nativity. I also added miniature vintage Christmas ornaments in silver and gold here and there.
It's probably the most peaceful vignette in my home... how appropriate.

I will be linking up to Lynn's Reason for the Season party Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails