December 22, 2010

A Christmas Printable Pennant Banner

Here is a very last minute Christmas Printable Pennant Banner. I was working on something else a little more complicated but never completed it {that will be next year's banner!}. Here's a quick peek of page 1 of the printable; the rest of the letters to spell Merry Christmas can be accessed via my Printables page.
 
Anyway, where to run when you need some design inspiration quickly? The Graphics Fairy!  This pennant banner was created with one of her background images. I added the lettering and pennant shape to make a quick printable project for you.

Perhaps if you have some quiet time in these last few days before the big day, you might like to make the banner. I think it would look great mounted on red or green card stock (or both!) for accent and extra sturdiness. If you need some design inspiration or more detailed instructions, checkout the Halloween banner I made. I haven't printed this project out and completed it yet for myself, but if you make one and would like to share the picture, I'd love to see it! Either post it on your own blog and let me know where it is or send me a picture of it.

Have the Merriest of Christmases!

Linking to the parties on my sidebar and...


Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails