November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks {My Beautiful November Garden}


Happy Thanksgiving!


This is getting to be a busy week, but I hope this post reaches you whenever you have a minute to relax and catch up your reading and you can savor the faded beauty of my {mid} November garden.


I hope Thanksgiving day finds you feeling well and surrounded by the people and things you hold dear in your heart. I'm thankful for my each member of my family, their health, and the joy have each brought into my life.





Back to the garden... although the colors are muted and the sky is gray, I see beauty here, and hope that you do, too.


I am thankful for each of my followers and all those who come upon this blog and find some bit of joy in my words or images. I am also thankful for the inspiration I have found through other blogs that keeps me trying new things, learning new crafts and practicing my creative skills purely for the joy it brings me. Most definitely, it is all food for the soul.


Have a wonderful day & blessings to all.


Time to close up shop, let my golden Breeze in.... for our holiday company has arrived, although it is the four-legged golden variety... {more on that another day}.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 
I hope you'll consider sharing the ideas you use in your holiday home in my very first linky party, beginning Wednesday, December 1. You can see the cute button I designed above and on my sidebar. Please take it from the sidebar (html code is there) if you'd like some blog bling and can help me spread the word. The link up option will become active Dec.1 and at that time I will move it to the center spread posting area.




Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails