October 1, 2010

Victoria's Secret Pink Ribbon Christmas Tree

October is Pink Ribbon month for breast cancer awareness, so maybe even though it's only October it's okay to be posting pictures of Christmas Trees... Pink Ribbon Christmas Trees!

It's beautiful, don't you think? All that pink, shiny ribbon! Perhaps it will inspire some early Christmas Crafting. I was going through the photos on my phone and came across this one I took last holiday season. Sorry it's not the clearest picture...


Isn't it amazing? It's a Christmas Tree made of Pink Ribbons on a display in a Victoria's Secret Store
I can't remember which store I saw it at but I remember thinking how beautiful it was and that it wouldn't be too difficult to recreate. Right? A styrofoam tree form from Michael's and a good variety of ribbon in different widths and shades of pink (or whatever color you'd like).

I would love to see this idea taken to the next level... some other versions of it. Perhaps in Ivory or Shabby White? Even another one in Pink without the VS brand stretched across the ribbon.

I'll leave this out for inspiration... and in the meantime, process my photos from this weekend's trip to the north woods of Wisconsin which I'll share with you later this week.

Linking this post up to the following link parties... be sure and check them out for other great ideas!

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails