August 27, 2010

Vintage Bar Stools {or Man Shops Thrift}

Check out this "man swag" from recent his and hers afternoon of thrifting!


My hubby was sweet enough to accompany me on an afternoon of thrifting on a recent trip. He'll often go to the area flea markets and garage sale with me, but rarely does he buy anything. Except food. He loves the booths with homemade pickles, sauces and such. And we have both been known to eat our way through Kane County Flea Market. If you've been there, you know what I mean... Corn on the cob, Barbecued pork tenderloin, the guy who sells the coffee cakes (I have a love/hate relationship with these coffee cakes--love the taste, hate the calories). Now I'm really getting distracted (hungry).



Getting back to my purpose here... my husband loved this thrift shop. To sweet the deals we found, it was half price day. Off everything in the store!


So, he walks away with an insulated vintage Thermos, A vintage minnow bucket, and his main swag, these two vintage bar stools. They're in great shape. Check out the metal upholstery tacks!


Oh, and before I go, let me tell you the price he paid for the stools.

$4.00...

for both of them. Junk on, honey!

Linking up to Brambleberry Cottage! Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails