October 18, 2009

A touch of retro Halloween {with glitter}


I made my stop at Michael's this week and found this cute Kitty. She is made of foam and the best part is, she's covered with black and purple glitter from head to toe. At $1.49, she was a must have! Next stop was Target, and all of the Halloween candy is out. I'm usually careful not to buy it too early because of course, I'll eat it all, but I couldn't resist these Lindor Truffles in the pumpkin wrap. They are adorable (not that that stops me from eating them).




The pretty jar is from a church thrift shop in Wisconsin ($1).

Although I'm just getting in the Halloween spirit myself, it seems all I found at the flea market this past weekend was Christmas. I couldn't resist this vintage bottle brush tree. The aqua color is so unusual, and the glitter on the branches with the token sequins really caught my eye.




I found a few more Christmas items I'll save for later. This weekend my plan is to get out my Fall and Halloween decorations. Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails